The perfect solution to make large or awkward packs mobile. These components can be used together to aid mobility of large and awkward packs. Using the Trundler foot with the Trundler wheels provides a braking system when stationary. There is also a steerable version to provide even greater flexibility. Download the Trundler Product Brochure PDF (in English).
"Trundler" is a system of wheels for packaging to ease movement of heavy and awkward packs around a warehouse, or display units around a store, on and off a vehicle etc.
A pair of Trundler wheels fitted to an angled box to provide excellent pack mobility.
"Trundler" is a system of wheels for packaging to ease movement of heavy and awkward packs and containers around a shop, store, warehouse, or in transit. Trundler can be used with Transit or Tertiary packaging and, as we are seeing far more frequently, direct-to-store or floor-ready style POS packaging. The Trundler foot acts a braking system when used in conjunction with the Trundler wheel set.
The Trundler foot can be used as a pallet foot or a brake system if used in conjunction with Trundler wheels.
- Enables steerage on large platforms such as pallets or containers
- Assembles from outside the packaging using simple locking device
- Easy to fit and remove
- Designed to be re-useable
- No additional fixings or tools required
- Designed to be used in conjunction with either the Trundler wheel or Trundler foot
- Multi directional
- For even greater movement control of heavy goods
Steerable Trundler provides excellent mobility to large corrugated packs, when a pallet truck is not an option steerable Trundler is an ideal alternative.